GREATER ORLANDO CHAPTER 73
Contact: Angi Farrugia - firstname.lastname@example.org
COMMERCIAL FLOORING SUPERINTENDENT
Winter Garden based Flooring Contractor, International Flooring, Inc. is currently seeking superintendents for immediate hire.
Successful candidates will have:
• Previous experience supervising Construction Projects.
• Must have ability to read and review plans and specifications associated with the project, and understand Flooring Construction process.
• Successful candidates will be assigned to projects such as retail, educational, office, warehouse, and other fast-track commercial construction projects and will have overall responsibility for planning, directing and coordinating everything associated with the flooring phase of a field construction project.
• Superintendents are required to perform complex analytical work for commercial construction projects ensuring compliance with all current codes, processes and criteria.
• Coordinate all subcontractors and suppliers on the project.
• Enforce safety protocol on the project at all times.
• Complete material take-offs and order materials and equipment when necessary.
• Enforce the schedule with all subcontractors and supplies.
• Coordinate with client representatives and inspectors involved with the project.
• Enforce cleanliness on the job site with all participating in the project.
• Ability to communicate effectively, orally and in writing, with employees, contractors, consultants, and the general public; ability to compile daily comprehensive reports.
• Willingness to learn and create a career with International Flooring, Inc.
• Physical ability to climb permanent and temporary stairs and ladders; walk the job-site throughout the day and negotiate work areas under construction. Employees may occasionally be required to lift and/or move up to 125 pounds.
• Two (2) years of experience as a Superintendent in the Commercial Construction Industry is preferred.
• Must have a current valid driver’s license and means of transportation.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Must list your references with your resume.
Our goal is to continue to assemble a talented, highly-motivated team of individuals that enjoy being associated with quality people and a quality organization.
While at International Flooring, Inc.: you will work hard, be treated fairly, and be compensated according to your contribution to the company. If you consider yourself to be a leader in your field, one who likes to take charge and meets our required experience in Commercial Construction, we would like to hear from you.
If you meet our qualifications, we will contact you. Previous work experience and job/skill qualifications will be verified, as well as previous employment references.
International Flooring, Inc. is a Non-Smoking and Drug Free company. We are an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Mills & Nebraska
Contact: Peter Lam at email@example.com
Boyer Building Corp
If you enjoy working in a safe, fast-paced, team oriented environment, we invite you join us.
Boyer Building Corporation is currently seeking qualified applicants for a full-time Commercial Construction Superintendent position for its office in Orlando, Florida.
The Senior Construction Project Manager shall ensure that projects are planned, coordinated and completed in a safe, timely, efficient, effective and profitable manner. The Senior Construction Project Manager is responsible for ensuring all aspects related to his or her projects. Job activities will include interactions with client, client representatives, construction superintendents and subcontracted trades. Organization skills and ability to manage multiple projects are critical to be successful in this position.
GARNEY CONSTRUCTION - contact Christina Lopez to schedule an interview - 321-221-2834